South East QLD Living at its best
Located in beautiful Bellbird Park
near Springfield Central, Ipswich
Orion Mews offers the ideal mix of quiet green spaces and exceptional community facilities, all within easy reach of Brisbane city (only 30 kilometres away), Brisbane Airport (42 kilometres away) and gorgeous Gold Coast beaches only 80 kilometres away.
The suburb of Bellbird Park represents one of the best of the thriving Ipswich region. In fact, according to ABS data, the Bellbird Park–Brookwater region has grown by more than 2,700 people between 2016 and 2018 – that’s over 10% average growth per year.
the Ipswich region is proving a boom for investors
Added to this, in the 2018 edition of the “Queensland Government Population Projections, 2018 edition: LGAs and SA2s”, the Queensland Government has also projected considerable population growth in the region and indicated that it is projected to remain in the top ten fastest growing areas in South East Queensland until 2041.
What’s more, Bellbird Park is surrounded by one of Queensland’s most vibrant economic hubs – the master-planned community of Springfield. Given the extensive growth in employment opportunities, excellent community facilities and a booming cultural scene, Ipswich is proving to be the go-to region for both families and investors alike.
Queensland’s Fastest Growing Community
Bellbird Park’s booming population is due to strong employment growth and supported by government spending
Bellbird Park and the Ipswich region is surrounded by multiple industries, agricultural, health, education, entertainment and shopping hubs which have been the fundamental driving force of the population growth of recent years and into the future.
With major industries now established in Ipswich, including state and federal government spending, it is not surprising that the Ipswich region boasts remarkable growth. Some recent headlines include:
- The Queensland Budget 2019-20 allocated $895m in support of enhancing the Ipswich infrastructure.
- Ipswich will benefit from the $400m Ipswich Motorway Upgrade: Rocklea to Darra Stage 1 project.
- $124m Ipswich Hospital Redevelopment Stage 1A detailed business case published.
- Ipswich City Council has commenced the process of its $140m CBD redevelopment project.
- Budget allocated for the initial phase of the proposed $44.5m Springfield Central train station park ‘n’ ride.
- Phased practical completion of the $170m facility for the $5b Rheinmetall defence contract at Redbank is on track for 2020. The facility is already supporting 450 jobs for Queenslanders.
- Australia Post’s $240m facility officially opened in October 2019 and employing 500 employees at its 50,000m2 Redbank facility.
- Costco opened its Ipswich store, the second in Queensland, in May 2019, supporting 280 jobs.
- Supermarket giant Coles committed to a new 66,000m2 Distribution Centre at Redbank bringing more jobs during construction and operations.